Thursday 12 November 2009

Seeing, hearing, smelling, tasting and feeling

What a lovely list that is and I really haven’t had to think about today’s blogging prompt, it all fell into place easily.

 

I am seeing the pile on my desk shrinking and I complete the weeks work, and I finished it early which means I get tomorrow afternoon off.

 

What am I hearing – just the radio, I can’t be bothered with anything else. I have Gold on and they are playing some lovely 60’s and 70’s stuff.

 

I am smelling the bolognese sauce I made for tea, and it does smell good.

 

I am tasting nothing. I have been good and not had anything to eat since lunchtime and I have only drunk water, I feel quite virtuous.

 

What am I feeling, I am feeling pleased with myself as I have managed every prompt so far.

 

Now to the crafty bit, I sat down and sorted through my Christmas cards and decided which theme I am going to use for the 12 I still have to make. Now all I have to do is do some sketches to follow.

 

Happy blogging everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment