Another Saturday at Pickleberry with another great workshop from Jennie. We filled a printers tray using 14 different techniques. We all ended up very inky but very pleased with what we did.
Here’s mine -
Each compartment had a different technique. I think my favourite is the top left, it is a tiny plastic lizard. He is covered in gilding flakes then put into the box and totally covered in UTEE. I finished it off at home with the letters, cut on the Robo and then dipped in Platinum UTEE. I may add something to the letters but I have time for that. It looks OK as it is I think.
I also made one of the Advent Boxes from a kit. Almost all the bits were cut, was I grateful for that. It took me a while to just cut and emboss 2 boxes with their lids, I think I might have lost a bit of patience with 25 of them. I just have to get the numbers done. Still thinking about the best way to do that.
I thought the flash flare was a problem but it shoes the dots on the red card which is used for the bases.
I have also got a few more Christmas cards don, just over half way with those. I need some nice ideas for the rest.