I went to another workshop yesterday, run by the wonderful Jennie from The Artistic Stamper where we decorated a mannequin. What fun it was too, we inked and stamped sticky backed canvas for the bodice and then made the skirt with a birdcage die stuck on to more sticky backed canvas then we added gilding flakes – have to love those. We then cut leaves out of grunge paper, mouldable plastic, metal and shrink plastic and played with those using alcohol inks. Then it was time to assemble. It took a little longer than we had so we all took the foundations home to finish and I couldn’t wait so did mine this morning. Hope you like the end result, I am very happy with it.