Thursday 5 November 2009

A Craft day ?

Today has mainly been spent doing ‘house’ craft as in cleaning up after our new boiler was fitted yesterday, what a mess they left us.

 

Never mind it has given me thinking time to plan some stuff and, while we were getting the supplies in for the cleaning I found a really cheap diary for next year. i always keep a diary by me when I am watching the TV. I use it to made sketches, jot down notes and ideas and it is a constant source of inspiration for those times when my own has left me for a while. I also use it for when I watch craft shows on TV (Shopping channels do sometimes have some great ideas).

 

Anyway the one I have got for 2010 is a day to a page and not a week to view which will give me more space to use. I might even have a go at altering the cover.

 

I also got a blank calendar kit for the desk, one of those that has it’s own stand and the pages flip over the top for each month. Another project to add to the list.

1 comment:

  1. The diary is a great idea! Looking forward to see more of your crafty stuff here. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete