Sunday 15 November 2009

I did scrap..

but the batteries in my camera are flat so no photos today. I used a couple of sketches from the UKS cybercrop and, as usual, made them my own – well that is what sketches are for isn’t it?

 

I won’t be able to get to my stash till next weekend now, we are having new windows installed Tuesday and Wednesday so I have had to move everything out of the way. As my desk is right by the window that has had to be moved so I have nowhere to work. I will be taking the opportunity to straighten things out when I get back up there and I am adding more work surface at the same time.

 

There has also been a change in my Christmas prezzie from DH. He was going to get me UTEE, I will have to get that myself now as he is going to get me some gorgeous storage units from www.craftracks.co.uk not sure which ones yet but I have given him a few options for the most useful to me. Unfortunately this means I will have to reorganize again after Christmas but i think it will be worth it and I will post pics when it is all done.

 

So back to laptop crafting for the week.

 

While I am here a big thank you to everyone who has read my blog and particularly those who have left comments. It is so nice to get them.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on the windows! The storage units sound great...what a wonderful hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rosemary - thank you for dropping by and leaving a comment on my blog.

    It is so annoying when your camera batteries run out - I am looking forward to seeing photos of the fruits of your weekend labour soon.

    Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete