Thursday 26 November 2009

Look what I am making today

I got this a couple of weeks ago to make a container for table gifts. I have made the boxes for the gifts, all little novelties like you would get in crackers. I think it will make a change from the usual silly jokes and hats that tear as soon as you put them on.

 

http://www.kandcompany.com/shop/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=0&idproduct=5931

 

I am also still trying to decide what to do for my Christmas Journal this year. I will be following Shimelle’s journal Your Christmas with additions from Jessica Sprague but I keep changing my mind on the colour scheme. I will sit and play with that while I watch the TV tonight, maybe get some inspiration from all the Christmas ads on now.

 

Finally Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends in the US, have a wonderful day and enjoy whatever special meal you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment