Wednesday 10 March 2010

MIA

Where did 2 days go? I am quite cross with myself, I have not updated here since Sunday so. This post is for Tuesday which will mean I can say I just missed one day, as long as I post later.

 

So what has happened in the crafting world for me. Well I had the privilege to win a lovely stamp in the blog party at  http://www.your-creativemoments.co.uk/ on Saturday, I will be showing that off as soon as it arrives. I also asked a question about the alcohol ink pen during the party and the lovely Claire answered that yesterday. You can see her explanation on the blog here.

 

I have been keeping an eye on QVC as well, they had a TSV yesterday, very pretty and cute but not me somehow. I did order some stamps though,  acrylic and classic flowers.

 

A bit off topic but on the subject of QVC I received a delivery from them and the item was faulty. I phoned them yesterday morning and they couldn’t be more helpful. I got a heartfelt apology and they arranged to have it collected at my convenience. I so wish customer services were like that in other companies.

 

So, if it all goes to plan I will see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment