Friday 5 March 2010

A DVD day

I took out a subscription to one of our crafting mags recently and, though it has been a struggle, the DVD which was the subs offer  at the time, finally arrived today. I won’t bore you with the story, probably because I am pretty bored with it myself. Suffice it to say that I now have it sorted and may well not renew when my year comes up. i will just order it through my local newsagent instead. i can’t be bothered with all the hassle and having to deal with customer service staff who try to wriggle out of things.

 

Enough! I have the DVD and it is all about stamping, one of my favourite things to use. There are some old and some new things to try and I need to watch it again and make some notes then give things a go.

 

I really hope I can get to do some real craft tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment