Friday 19 March 2010

I went shopping

 

this morning. Should have been working but everything I touched was only half there so I gave up.

 

I popped into Kate's and got the Bazzill I needed and a few sheets of Basic Grey from the Granola range. There is still something about BG, it just shouts at me to buy and use it. I also got an Acetate and Chippies album, the tag shape, to make the Journal for our holiday in Norfolk. The BG will be just right for that, the colours are perfect.

 tim-holtz-stamp-binder

 

Then I saw this, the Tim Holtz stamp storage

and I fell in love. I know it  is only acrylic but it is so gorgeous, looks just like tooled leather and very expensive. I also know that I have recently made a lot of storage for my unmounted stamps but there you go.

 

There is a video on You Tube showing how to customise it with acrylic paint but I am not sure I want to do that, at least not now, but that may change.

No comments:

Post a Comment