Sunday 7 March 2010

Inky fingers

That is what I have now, after playing with stuff earlier. I got a couple of LOs done, suppose I will have to create a slide show soon and get them uploaded, there are probably enough now.

 

Once that was done I decided to play. I have a pretty stamp from hero Arts, it has a blank centre and grasses and seed heads round the edge. Unfortunately I don’t have an acrylic block quite big enough to use it properly so I have been playing, Today I used Versamark and out the paper on top, trouble was I couldn’t then quite see were I had inked it so it was a bit of trial and error and the odd pick up and catch the light, till I decided to use Perfect Pearls. I spritzed them, that not only sets them but tend to intensify the colour a little. Then I stamped a poppy in the centre, used Distress Ink in red, then water brushed the colour to highlight the flower. I then sprayed some sparkle mist over the top and ruined the whole thing by spraying too much. I had fun though!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment