Thursday 11 February 2010

Painting..

well colouring in with Whispers pens if I am honest. I was sorting through my stash of papers a couple of weeks ago and I came across some  PaintabIes I had totally forgotten about.  A couple of snowflakes and a couple of florals, that better than to work on them while I am sitting with my feet up. So I got them out and did just that. The snowflakes I had started so it was a matter of completing the rest. They will be put away with the Christmas stuff. I have also completed one of the florals, it is a border of peonies and leaves and I have done it  in pinks and greens. I see it being used in the summer with some garden pics or for MILs birthday pics of her birthday, she is 90 this year.

 

I still have an all over floral to do, not sure how I will use it when it is done, I think I need some idea so I can use appropriate colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment