Sunday 14 February 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

I hope you have a lovely day.

 

i got to sort out my purchases from the craft show, and from the workshop and I did take those photos so here goes.

 

I just did the ones I like the best

 

20100210

This was the first we did with an agate background and a masked stamp and patterned stamp. I wasn’t sure about it yesterday but the more I look at it the better I like it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

20100212

 

 

 

 

This was fun, using compressed air to blow drops of in about then stamping on top.

 

 

 

 

 

 

20100215

 

 

A gorgeous embossing folder used with metal and then inked for this one. Love the folder.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

20100219

 

this was amazing to watch – PVA glue spread on a piece of chipboard then drops of ink dripped all over. The ink sank through the glue and created it’s own patterns. I have tried this with Glossy Accents today and it is drying.

 

 

Finally inked a tin, mine needs finishing and I am not sure what I will do with it yet.

1 comment: