Saturday 5 December 2009

Well I thought they were

alcohol inks that is. I got my tiny tins out, and the inks and the applicator pads. I put the ink on the pad and dabbed it on the tin and all it did was to collect in little tiny blobs. I can only assume that the inks are not alcohol based. Oh well I am hoping for some vouchers for Christmas so I will add some inks to the shopping list. Shame I was really looking forward to trying them out.

 

I got the next stage of my clipboard done though, and a secret birthday card nearly done. It is for DH so I am having to do it a bit at a time as we share the work space, it has been challenging!

 

Off to see if I can find out more about other techniques for the tiny tins, well I have 10 of them so plenty to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment