Dh helped me to unpack it and to move a couple of things then it was put in place.
then the fun began and I filled it up, to be fair it is supposed to be for inkpads but the little shelves are removable so I just whipped a couple
out so my stickles and alcohol inks would fit. Since I took the photo I have added labels to the edge of the pads so I now know what colour they are etc.
DH has put a hook on the end so I can hang a mini clipboard which I will use for notes on future projects, supplies I need to replace and other things. I have painted one side and it is now drying. Just another little project on the run up to Christmas!