Sunday 6 December 2009

More white space

20091210

Am I OK with this, not sure really. It looks better in a photo than in real life I think. The problem is I wanted both photos on the page, it might have been better with just one.

 

Never mind, done now and I have only ever redone a LO once so it will stay like this.

 

I have been paying with the tiny tins again, with almost no success. I really need the right inks so I think they will go away till after Christmas. Shame I so want a container for my Splenda packets (I prefer the powder to the tablets) and they fit perfectly.

 

I have also been playing with Tim Holtz’s Christmas Tags, again just playing and nothing decent to show as I don’t have the right materials, he does use so many different products in one project!

No comments:

Post a Comment