Monday 7 December 2009

Got them

alcohol inks. I really couldn’t wait till after Christmas so a quick trip to the shop and an even quicker lunch when we got back then I got to play. I am so pleased with the tins

results, here are a couple. I couldn’t get the colours I really wanted, all the reds and greens have gone – can’t imagine why! I got a blue, black and 3 brown/caramel shades. I have also tried on some acrylic but I am not so happy with that. Now I need to get some glossy card and try to make some backgrounds, and I can now make a start on the larger tins I have.

 

While they dried I made a start on our desk calendar, using up lots of scraps of Basic Gray and some odd embellishments I have had for ages and never used. I still have a couple of months to finish later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment