Thursday 31 December 2009

OK so I remembered..

to take the camera with me today so now I have no excuse, till the batteries run out that is !

 

I finished by Birthday Book, I had a whole load of Oriental style paper that I have had for ages and decided to use that, along with some peel off stickers just to add a bit of interest. The core of the pages was some pink Bazzill that has been gathering dust in my stash, pink is a colour I don’t use often and I have collected lots along the way when it came with kits so that is almost used up now, apart from the offcuts which I can use on cards. So this is the front cover, the font for the title is Chinese Takeaway which I cut on the Robo.

Image1 Here are a couple of the month pages, room to write the names against the dates and a pocket on the opposite page for cards made in advance – well that is the theory anyway.

 

DSCF9463[1]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSCF9464[1]

1 comment:

  1. what a fab birthday book
    Thanks for you comments on my blog.I hope you enjoyed the blog hop and thanks for taking part.
    Debbie xxx
    Have a fab New Year

    ReplyDelete