That’s me! I have been working on a domino, the small frames and the photos from Howletts and nothing is finished. In fact the domino and the frames are drying.
First the frames, I have painted them with terracotta acrylic paint – had to leave that to dry. Then I have started to decorate the first one. I started with PVA and dropped alcohol inks into it and swirled it round a bit. Did that on 3 corners then put some Glossy Accents on the third corner, dropped some toning inks into that and topped it off with some clear, tiny beads. Now it is drying.
I painted the first domino with brown acrylic – left that to dry!
The LO is the first page of the album and is of the mansion at Howletts. I tore the edges of the mat and rolled them a bit then coloured them lightly with some distress ink – guess what – it is drying!