Sunday 4 April 2010

Chipboard basket

It’s is finished, all I have to do now is to make the flowers to put inside. I even have the floral foam to take them. Problem – I need grunge paper to do the ones I want to do and I can’t find any at all, it has all sold out. I may have to go down the faux porcelain route or just make them out of paper. Anyway here is the basket, I painted it with acrylic paint then used distress ink on the outside edges. I wanted to spritz as I love the slightly specked effect  it gives but it didn’t work, think it might be the paint just absorbed it too fast. Then I stamped with Versamark then topped that with perfect pearls. Poppies on the short sides, mixed border on the long sides and cherry blossom on the handle. Not that they show much in the photo, they do in real life.

20100404_1

No comments:

Post a Comment