Friday, 2 April 2010

Frames are done

i am really pleased with 2 of them, the first 2 below. 20100402_4

 

The first is painted with acrylic paint then sprayed  with green glimmer mist. Then I went to use the Mango spray but the mechanism had broken so I flicked instead. Quite like the effect. The corner piece is a piece of Friendly Plastic I made ages ago, it has been sitting on my desk waiting for something to use it on.

 

 

 

 

 

 

20100402_6

The second one is distress inks directly on to the chipboard, I used Rubbed Sage and Wild Honey (think those are the right names) and then stamped over the top with Archival ink.

 

 

 

The last one is just painted with acrylic ink then Rock Candy Distress Crackle paint. I put it on really think but it hasn’t crackled that much and I don’t think ink or paint over it would work so I just added the charms.20100402_5

 

Actually it looks OK in the photo!

1 comment:

  1. These are really gorgeous, Rosemary! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete