Yesterday was such a lovely day we went out to the garden centre after lunch, when i had planned to get into the attic. Still I managed to get some more alcohol inks – great colours – and some distress inks. there are still some gaps in the Distress ink colours that I want to fill though.
I did get there today though, my knee is really sore so I left Chris to the gardening and disappeared for an hour or so. I got the photos done of the frames and a little pendant I made from a bamboo domino. I painted the domino and then foiled the swirl on. A thin layer of clear glue on the top to protect it al and it is done.
The top frame is just poured utee, the middle one is crackle glaze on 2 corners and more utee on the others. The bottom one is glossy accents covered with beads. All I need to decide on now is what to put in them.