Monday 5 April 2010

Easter Monday

a day of rest and relaxation! I made it up to the attic, researched some photos for a LO I am planning, and got a surprise. OK so here is the story. We went to Texas in 2002 – some LOs in the slide show. I made a terrible attempt at an album and it is in the process of being reworked. I won’t even begin to tell you about the original. Anyway we spent a couple of nights in Galveston and really liked the city. We were so sad when Hurricane Ike caused so much damage in 2008. To do something different I was hoping to find some pictures of places we saw then and how they look now. The big surprise is that, in the main, the tourist sites and the old buildings in Downtown are still the same. Even the hotel we stayed in, which was right on the seawall, is still there and obviously in use. So my idea is out, now to think about something else.

 

Finding that out put paid to my inspiration for the day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment