Friday 29 January 2010

Scrap and Snow

We had a heavy snow shower about half an hour ago, it hasn’t settled but the sky is looking as if we will get more and, with the strong wind, everything is drying out so any more might give us a covering. Now why did I mention that – well I was just scrapping the photos I took of the last 2 lots of snow.

20100129_2

20100129_3

The light level was low so the flash was needed and has reflected badly on the left LO. I used Coredinations and the frames on the RHS are scored on the reverse then sanded. I random stamped the snowflakes, some in white chalk ink and some with Versamark then dusted silver Perfect Pearls on top. The letters are the ones I left drying yesterday.

 

I also finished this one of Gary, Image1

he is so cheeky sometimes and the photo really catches that.

 

I have on of Connor to do, that is the next one on the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment