Sunday, 24 January 2010


It took a while to get the flowers cut, for some reason my Robo software won’t work so I can’t use GSD files and try as I may I can’t get them to convert so I had to rethink. Eventually I used a ding bat, not sure why I didn’t do that to start with.


I have made the first 3 and they are drying, Glossy Accents takes so long to go off!

 So how did I make them20100124_1 For each flower I cut 3 - 6 petal flowers, all the same size. for the first one I snipped between 2 petals, just to the middle, then overlapped the ones either side of the snip and glued them with a little Glossy Accents. The second one I cut one petal right out then overlapped and stuck like before, the third one I cut 2 petals out then overlapped and stuck. I gently curled the petals over scissors then put a thin wire through the middle of the largest. Each piece was dipped in UTEE then left to set before assembling with Glossy Accents and poking into the florist’s foam to dry.


I have some more cut and plan to do some more after that to make a table centrepiece.


  1. Those are so pretty! They would look good in a larger flower arrangement to decorate the house too.

  2. Wow those are beautiful... I don't know how I missed this entry... LOL I love them... I so want to try this,,, :) Thanks for posting the directions!