Saturday 9 January 2010

Decision made

I have finished covering the mini albums and I am pleased with the result. I was so undecided as to what to use them for though. I really want to record the current extreme weather we are having but I knew the colours were wrong for that, trust me to decorate before I decide. I had also decided that I wanted to record the progress of the garden then it all came together. One for winter with photos of the plants and general views as it is right now, with all the snow. The next one will be for the early flowers. Not just the spring but some of the early summer stuff like apple blossom, then the third for the later flowers and fruit ready to harvest. Yes I think it will work. Here are the covered albums and the first one with ribbons added, the others will have them done as the photos go in, so they follow the general theme.

 

20100109_2

No comments:

Post a Comment