Monday, 18 March 2013

My bird box

Finally I got this done.

 

DSCF0803

 

 

I gave it a base coat sometime last year and then couldn’t decide what to do with it. Then I got the Graphic45 Birdsong papers and had so much left over that I just knew it was right. I made the flowers by cutting them on my Eclipse, so quick and easy and in any size I want. Then I inked them and put them on the box. the final addition of the bird took some finding. Eventually I found one online but when it arrived it was facing the wrong way, really should wait to assemble all the bits at one time. Still it looks OK, you can’t see the long flowing tail on the bird but it sort of takes off the hard edges of the box.

 

Other projects are in hand but are taking time as layers have to dry.

 

Have a lovely day, we are off to London to do a bit of work.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Rosemary! Don't work too hard :)

    ReplyDelete