Monday 10 May 2010

Sundays efforts

Oh yes I got to the attic again on Sunday so this is really a day late.

 

First the pics from Saturday,

 

20100509_5

Still on the Texas photos. Just one side of a double LO, the other is almost the same.

 

It is straight, just that i stood it up against my Coluzzle mat and it bent a bit!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

high water

 

We also visited the Battleship Texas which is in the San Jacinto Battleground and to get there we took this causeway. The water was just inches from flooding the road, in fact if it had been a bit more windy I think it would have come over the road.

 

 

 

 

Now I see that here it needs more, funny because I liked the simplicity when I saw it. Not sure what I will do with it though.

 

I started a mini book on the BS Texas as well. When I checked there were so many photos it would have taken 4 or 5 LOs and I tend not to put that many on one subject in an album but make something special. The book will be 8 x 8 and the main pages are Bazzill and I am using both sides. I will post some pics when it is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment