Thursday 20 May 2010

Made it

After a manic week I finally got an hour to myself and made a beeline for the attic. I have been working on a mini book of the Battleship Texas that we visited when we were in the same state. It is nothing particularly fancy – well battlehips aren’t are they. I had a bit of a play with the cover though and finally used the Big Shot. How easy it is to use, I embossed and cut metal and it was so easy to wind through, I was amazed. After the Zip e mate which was quite tough to wind this is going to be great to use.

 

I also dropped into Kate’s and picked up my Tim Holtz paper pad. I wonder how long it will be before I pluck up courage to use it? While I was there I also booked the grunge paper workshop, that is just a week before our holiday so will fill the Saturday quite nicely as I just know I will be getting excited by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment