Sunday 11 July 2010

I’ve got the camera, at last

I have spent a cool couple of hours in the attic and 2 more LOs are completed. By cool I mean the temperature, it has been really nice so far but was just getting a bit hot up there so I have left it for a while.

 

I feel an explanation is due first. I normally do our holiday albums in chronological order but this time I decided to do something different, partly due to the fact that I have pictures from more than one camera and partly because I can’t place some of them in time. OK I could check the date stamp but that is not an option now as I have altered them all a bit (sharpened, lightened etc) so I have them in sections. First come people, I haven’t finished all those yet but here are those I have done.

 

DSCF9630

DSCF9631

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I love the way the camera does that, these were taken within minutes of each other, same place, same lighting. Oh well. A bit of a basic LO apart from the tag which is a Distress Ink tag with the quote ‘ These are the moments I want to remember forever’ and shows everyone taking a turn at the wheel.

 

DSCF9632

 

 

We stopped for lunch at the Green Man between Norwich and Wroxham, the restaurant is full of musical instruments of all types including a Euphonium!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSCF9633

 

 

Gary loved catching things with his net, he managed (with help) to get some fish and a shell fish, possibly and Ormer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSCF9634

 

 

 

I love this picture of the little man, he was really good about keeping the hat on in the full sun, it was a very hot day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSCF9635

 

 

This is where I started using sketches, this one from Scrapbooks etc, well my take on it anyway.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSCF9636

 

 

Another take on a sketch from the same source, using a Tim Holtz mask. The quote is an old one, ‘if friends were flowers I would pick you’ printed on acetate.

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSCF9637

 

 

Last one for today is a collection of photos that include Jackie. No title yet, I am working on that and it will go top left. Quite like this one if I say it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment