Sunday 13 March 2011

Another Workshop

Yes i attended another of Jennie's workshops yesterday and we played with the new colour washes, Perfect Pearls mists, distress inks, UTEE and so much more. This is what I made Image1

and it is hanging on the craft room wall for inspiration. I also had time to make a little journal with a few more edge pieces of the jigsaw, that is going to become a journal of our daughters pregnancy, it already has the first 2 scans and a few notes but I won’t show it till it is completed which will be about July time.

3 comments:

  1. hiya - lovely to see you again at Jennies class - and I am sure the little book will be perfect from what I have seen so far caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Rosemary, it was great fun wasn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete