Saturday 21 August 2010

Catching up..

I have been very bad at bringing the camera down from the craft room and uploading the stuff I have done so this is a bit of a catch up on the last few weeks. Hopefully I can get back into the habit of posting daily after our holiday at the end of September.

 

First a couple from our family BBQ a couple of weeks ago. The boys love Hula Hoops, potato based snacks that will just fit on their fingers. I just had to take these DSCF9651.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They had great fun playing Piggie in the middle with Dean.  DSCF9652

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next few are from our holiday and are all going into a home made album, 8 x 8, for Deans birthday. He really liked looking at the big album I made and we thought he would like one for himself. I have only put some of them here.DSCF9655

DSCF9656

DSCF9657 DSCF9658

DSCF9659

DSCF9660

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That’s it for now – all caught up.

 

Oh and I got my texture plates for the Big Shot today, had a play and made a few ‘bellies’ for Christmas cards. Even got one made. Think I am going to have fun with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment